About us...


Saturday, February 21, 2009

Happy 24th birthday!

Brian's in the middle of finals weeks, so I didn't expect him to do much at all for this birthday. Between OCPM and BYU classes and clinic, he has been SO busy! I just feel lucky if I get to spend some extra time with him now and again! So, this morning, he had gotten up early to study a bit more for his exam this morning.

I could smell breakfast from upstairs. A hot breakfast ready for me at 6:50 AM! Now tell me that's not impressive!

AND, he had already made a trip to a local gas station for a couple of glazed donuts!



And on my way downstairs, I heard music playing and looked over to see the sweetest slideshow he had made, playing for me. I watched it 3 or 4 times. It was so sweet...brought tears to my eyes.
Bri went and took his final.
We got ready to go steal Brian away from school for a few minutes.

Used my b-day coupon at Red Robin. Our first time eating there! Loved it!

The kids loved the balloons Brian went back in and got for them!
Their first experience with helium balloons I think. Lauren brought by the cutest candy bar poster too! And Pamela sent me home with a bag full of theater candies and movies and a gift card to Antonio's Pizza. I have been blessed with good friends here in Cleveland!
The day could not have been better! Brian came home around 4 or 5 and said he was done studying for the day! Another sweet surprise!
I am so blessed to have Brian! He makes my life so full of joy! Sometimes I wonder if life can possibly get better than it is!

No comments: