About us...


Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day 2009!

Valentine's goodies from Mom Freeman

Jacob helping to make cookies!





The cake turned out so yummy! We kind of improvised from the recipe. Sweetened condensed milk, tofee bits, chocolate syrup. Gooey, yummy!

My dose of chocolate from Brian! Sorry...not a good picture of the rose
Brian came home early from school. (He had his radiology rotation in the morning, even though it's Saturday and Valentine's Day! He brought me home a Malley's chocolate covered strawberry that someone in his class had shared with him at school. Scrumptious!


Used my birthday coupon at Qdoba for lunch. When we got there, I looked down and realized I still had my house slippers on! Made me smile.

Jacob wasn't interested in the burrito...just wanted pretzels. More yummy burrito for us.


Jacob helped make a cake.


Such a fun Valentine's day! So fun to have Brian home for an afternoon with us.


I am the luckiest girl in the world!

No comments: