About us...


Wednesday, April 8, 2009

#3...on the way!!

We're so excited to let everyone know that we're expecting another little one November 3rd! I'm 10 weeks along. So far this pregnancy has not been bad. I only had about a month of morning sickness (which so happened to be the entire month that Brian was gone). With each pregnancy morning sickness has gotten better an better. It's about gone now, which is a super nice break!

Had my first checkup last week and got to see the little bean of a baby and see it's little heartbeat. That made it real that I'm pregnant. (So does my tummy which pooches out a little more each day!)

So so excited!

16 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

That is wonderful! Congrats! We are so excited for you!

Kurt and Lacey Kinghorn said...

Wow Camilla congratulations you guys! Hope you continue to feel better!

Rachel Berry said...

Congrats you two!! How exciting!!

:)rachel

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! You boys have grown SO much!! Adorable!!

The Born Family said...

Congratulations.I am so excited for you.

Amber said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys!!!

Sara and Dustin said...

Hurray!! That's so fun! You guys are incredible parents. Whatever little one gets to come to your family is so blessed!

Randee Mecham said...

Congrats!!! I think we are going to have a big group of pregos in our ward again! How fun!

Katie said...

Congrats!!

Lauren and Tyson Fiala said...

Hooray! Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl!!

Kristen said...

Yea! We are SO excited for you guys!

Deborah Austin said...

Yeah! We are so excited for you! I am glad to hear the morning sickness has not been too bad. Sorry Brian was gone for it.

Thanks for calling on saturday that was so sweet of you sorry we didn't get to talk. I'll call you this week!

Rileys said...

I also wanted to say CONGRATS!! Thats awesome, we are super excited for you guys

Travis, Kassie, Ellie and Haven said...

Congrats guys that is so exciting!!

Liana said...

I'm so happy for you! I know you must be overjoyed! That is so exciting! Hope to hear from you soon....and I love looking at your blog by the way...it's a great way to keep up with you all and what you're doing.

Marcie said...

Yay! You guys have the cutest kids so I think you're obligated to have lots of them. :)