About us...


Monday, May 4, 2009

Cabinets done!

We finally finished refacing and painting our kitchen cabinets. Brian made the molding that goes around the edge...routered it and pieced them all together. These took a lot of work...a lot more than we thought they would. But, I love how they turned out.


Before: I had forgotten how bad the kitchen looked when we first moved in. Since then, we tiled the floor and the countertop, painted the room, and now have re-done the cabinet. We have sure enjoyed working on this house together!

Still in progress:
What do ya think? (Excuse all the water bottles...that was our family home evening project...filling up cleaned out juice bottles for storage. Jacob filled them each with water! He is such a good helper and a hard worker. If only I could always channel that energy!)





Brian had this setting out on the table when I came back from taking getting something from upstairs just after we had finished putting all of the cabinet faces back on. He is always so appreciative of my help. So nice to have this project done!

Our next project is re-doing our downstairs bathroom.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Wow! You guys did an amazing job! Your kitchen could be in a magazine!! I love it!

Travis, Kassie, Ellie and Haven said...

Looks great Camilla and congrats on being pregnant!!!