About us...


Saturday, May 23, 2009

I love to see the temple

Every time I ask Jacob what he wants to learn about in family home evening, he says "the angel doroni (moroni) temple." And he always wants to sing "I love to see the temple." We have sung it enough times lately that even Tyler can fill in quite a bit of ending phrases of each line of the song. Jacob has been waiting for a couple of weeks for this Saturday to come, when he would get to go and actually SEE the temple again. He has been so excited! A couple of weeks ago we went and got our temple recommends renewed, and he came with us. Wanted to know what it was for.
As soon as we pulled up, Jacob spotted the "angel doroni." While Brian was in a session, I walked the kids outside so they could see the temple for a while. Brian did the same thing while I was in doing a session. No sweeter place on earth! So nice to have one as close as we do (only a 2 1/2 hr. drive).
WE love the temples.
The boys playing in the nursery across the street from the temple.

No comments: