About us...


Monday, June 1, 2009

An Angel boy!

Where do you put a clip on tie when you don't have a shirt on???Jacob was SUCH a good boy yesterday. I don't know if he's ever had a full day of being SO so good. I was so impressed. He was obedient all day long. Shared with Tyler. Helped when we asked him to help. Went potty in the toilet...no accidents. No smart mouth. Just an angel of a kid. I was amazed, over and over again, all day long. So this morning, we wrapped up the train set. I made him a special little popout card to go along with it, and we gave him his prize. The first thing he said after "a TRAIN SET!!!" was "Tyler, I will share with you!"

WOW! What a sweet boy!
Love me Jacob!!!
All wrapped up before he opened his treasure:

No comments: