BOY!!!! We just found out yesterday afternoon.
We could not be more excited! We're so excited that we'll have 3 little boys in a row! I love how much energy boys have and how much fun they are to play with! Eventually we'd like to have at least 1 girl, but other than that I could do all boys and be perfectly happy. I have so much fun with my boys! So so excited to be getting another one.

Profile shot. His face was pressed into the placenta (the big round thing in the top right corner) most of the time. So fun to see the little guy moving around. Usually I can just feel him kicking and squirming.

His little boy part is right in the middle of the screen...definitely a BOY!

Th2 3-d picture of him. He is looking towards the left side of the screen. Looks like he'll have the tall Freeman forehead.

Me with my 2 boys. Jacob's holding the picture of the 3rd one! When we told Jacob that the baby in my tummy was a boy, he said (as he has told us lots of times in the last few days), "no, I want it to be a little GIRL! I wanted it to be a little Ellie (my friend Lauren's girl)" I'm sure he'll get over that soon!

Now we're down at my sister Julia's house. Enjoying being with family, and loving the warm weather.
2 comments:
Congratulations!! I love the 3D picture. How do you like my plan? I will keep having girls and you keep having boys and one day they will each marry and we will becoming family! :)
Ahh Congrats!! That's so exciting! We have 3 boys and 2 girls & we love it!
:)Rachel
Post a Comment