About us...


Saturday, August 29, 2009

Back home!

After 40+ hours of driving, we are finally back home again. We've never been so excited about coming back to Cleveland or back home again before I don't think. So nice to have a place of our very own, and to be back together with Brian at least until October. We left Washington on Wednesday afternoon, made it the 7 hours to Boise (where Brian's sister Deborah and his brother John live) and stayed the night there. Thursday we drove 12 hours to Brian's Mom and Dad's in Wyoming. Stayed the night. The next night (Friday) we drove all night...the last 24 hours of the trip (which turned into a few more than that after our flat tire repair--see previous post). We made it home around 3:00 Cleveland time. SO NICE TO BE HOME!!!
After loading all the stuff in, I was busy inside putting it all away (so fun to think about not living out of suitcases after doing it for 2 months!) while Brian tackled the front yard. Our nice neighbors cut the front lawn while we were gone, and some anonymous person cut our back yard.
A little overgrown?
I didn't even think to take pictures after all the weeding and trimming...I think I was enjoying it looking a TON better and completely forgot about taking pics of it.
The kids were so fun to watch running free in their own environment and in the comfort of their own home.
The flower Brian brought me in from the garden.

The boys helped week and collect all the pulled-out weeds. Pretty cute. Happy to have Daddy with us.

No comments: