Today is BYU commencement and Brian's graduation with his B.S. in Biology. I am SO proud of him. He started at OCPM with 90 credits from BYU, and finished the rest while he was in podiatry school. Finished his last class a few months ago, and is now graduating! It took a lot of work, especially during his 3rd year of OCPM, when he would go to podiatry school/clinic during the days, and then come home and work on BYU classes at nights and on weekends. I have been so impressed with how well he stuck to his goal, even though it was a lot of work for him. We thought about driving down to BYU for it, but decided against it when we realized it's in the middle of his externship rotation. Not much time to celebrate, but we'll have to go out and do something this weekend! Way to go Brian!! I love you and am so proud of you!
About us...
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Brian Graduation Day
Today is BYU commencement and Brian's graduation with his B.S. in Biology. I am SO proud of him. He started at OCPM with 90 credits from BYU, and finished the rest while he was in podiatry school. Finished his last class a few months ago, and is now graduating! It took a lot of work, especially during his 3rd year of OCPM, when he would go to podiatry school/clinic during the days, and then come home and work on BYU classes at nights and on weekends. I have been so impressed with how well he stuck to his goal, even though it was a lot of work for him. We thought about driving down to BYU for it, but decided against it when we realized it's in the middle of his externship rotation. Not much time to celebrate, but we'll have to go out and do something this weekend! Way to go Brian!! I love you and am so proud of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is SO awesome! Congrats to him! What a go-getter!!!
Post a Comment