About us...


Friday, November 6, 2009

After 1 1/2 weeks...

I am LOVING having 3 little boys!!! I have never had so much fun with a newborn. After a year of non-stop struggles with Tyler when he was born, I have so appreciated everything SO SO much more than I ever did with Jacob. I can't get over that Blake continues to eat so good...that he doesn't forget how to suck...that he always has a good appetite. Maybe his only flaw (which I LOVE!!!)...He has to be completely stuffed before he will go to sleep for a long stretch. If he burps or poops or spits up, he has to top it off again. 95% full isn't good enough. I love it! He has been such a good baby. I'm getting better sleep than I got with either of the other boys. I'm healing SO much quicker. Such an easier delivery than the other 2. Seriously, I just feel like Heavenly Father showered us with a million blessings these last couple of weeks. Everything has been perfect, I can't believe it. Plus, I had Brian home for a whole week almost (with Jacob he had to fly out to interviews is Cleveland the day after we got home from the hospital, and with Tyler he was in the middle of finals). Mom Freeman got to come out...that was so special...we had such a good time with her and she was SO helpful. There's nothing like having Mom around when a new baby is born. People have been so gracious with gifts and a baby shower and meals...Lauren and Lacey and Pamela (who has done way way way more than expected and has been so sweet!) I'm so thankful for all we've learned with the other boys, especially with Tyler. I LOVE being a Mom of 3. It's more hectic for sure, but more fun than with just 2. And the house is a lot louder (those of you who've called the house have figured that out!), but there's nothing better than a house full of little children's voices.

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL! COULD NOT BE ANY BETTER!

5 comments:

Rachel Berry said...

Congrats!!! He's just beautiful!! I'm so glad everything is going so well, Love all your pictures of him, he's such a cutie as are all your boys!

;)Rachel

Peck Family said...

HE IS SOOOOOOO cute. I love my little boys. he's darling. I love him in his cute hat and shoes!

Amber said...

I'm so glad it's going so well! He is absolutely adorable!

Lauren and Tyson Fiala said...

I need to see some more picture of that adorable baby!!!I'm so glad you are doing well and Blake is doing well. He is so so so cute....but I knew he would be! I'm so excited to watch him grow this year. And you are not allowed to move away from me after Brian graduates. :)

Deborah Austin said...

I love, love, love all the pictures so so cute!!! Blake is so sweet and it looks like you guys are doing so well. Tyler is standing awesome, and I love that Jacob invited Tyler to school:) so cute, sweet, sweet memories!

We miss you guys!