It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. We missed you guys! Blake is getting so big and he is so cute. I do have to say he has a different look to him he definatly looks like he belongs but he has his own look, he is a cutie!
I hope you can survive the rest of the week!
Thanks for calling last night it was sure fun to chat, we need to do it more often.
Hang in there, I hope things work out for Bri, I know they will!
1 comment:
It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. We missed you guys! Blake is getting so big and he is so cute. I do have to say he has a different look to him he definatly looks like he belongs but he has his own look, he is a cutie!
I hope you can survive the rest of the week!
Thanks for calling last night it was sure fun to chat, we need to do it more often.
Hang in there, I hope things work out for Bri, I know they will!
Post a Comment