About us...


Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Day 3 with Pace's

Brian was the best! After a late start to a long night with Blake, Brian got up with J and T this morning and while all of us slept in (some longer than others...we won't mention names!) he made us all biscuits & gravy. Talk about a great guy!
Definitely not undernourished.
Gettin' geared up for sledding. Our south carolina family was not quite prepared for SNOW, so they had to use all our mismatched hats and gloves/coats. Jacob kept getting confused at who daddy was because I think each of my brothers was wearing one of Brian's coats/hats/etc.
In the middle of getting all 9 of us ready, we somehow managed to forget Tyler's coat...he had snowpants and lots of other layers, but no coat! So he had to wear my undercoat.




I think that's Levi at the bottom of the hill. Brought back some memories on sledding down the hills on ALC campus growing up.
Jacob...who needs a sled?
They block this hill off during the winter, so the road was perfect to slide down.

Brian with Jacob and Tyler. This did give me a couple of almost heart attacks. My motherly instincts kick in a little stronger than I wish sometimes. I am not much at ALL of a daredevil anymore...too much responsibility I feel like to risk getting myself hurt.
Tyler getting dragged up the hill. Hopefully by next winter he'll be getting around by himself.


Heidi...trying to kill herself (just kidding)!! Good thing Levi was at the bottom of the hill or she probably would have gone through the chain link fence.



William and Ty
This also almost gave me a heart attack. And no, I would not let Brian up there. (Actually he didn't even consider it...even he thought it looked a little questionable). That's William and Wilson.
I heard sqeals of delight from Jacob so many times. He LOVED going sledding...the faster the better. Brian got his workout taking him and Tyler over and over again.


Everyone (but Brian & I...making lunch I think) doing a workout from Wilson's laptop.
Crunch time! Even Tyler and Jacob were doing them!

watching a couple clips from Saturday night live.
Getting my hair done by Heidi...she loves doing hair. Curling my hair with her straightener

Pretty Heidi
Heidi and Jacob being silly for the camera.
Jacob LOVED having so many visitors up here. He got spoiled with attention.




I love this picture of Heidi and Ty playing peek a boo.
Ty with Uncle Levi. Levi is the best helper. He is so great to have around. So thoughtful and SO SO good with the kids! He will make the best Dad someday!
Not often we get to make so many fun memories with my family. We absolutely loved it!

No comments: