- Have taken all 3 boys by myself to 7 out of 8 appts in the last business days (2 lasted at least 2 1/2 hours). Tyler got 7 shots (6 botox shots in his legs, 1 H1N1 booster); Jacob got 1
In the last 7 days, I've...
- stretched Tyler 8x (45 minute-1 hour sessions)
- did 10 full sized loads of laundry
- Fed Tyler through his feeding tube 58 times
- cleaned up 20 Tyler puke messes
- Fed Blake 60-70 times
- Slept on average 6 hours/day
- Took care of 3 sick, fussy boys while catching a sore throat and earache myself.
- Changed ?? number of diapers on 3 kids (Jacob's just at nights)
Not to mention the normal meal prep and cleanup, housework, showers/baths, haircuts, medical phone calls for Tyler, etc.
For the next few weeks, life will only get busier, as I start stretching Tyler 6x/day instead of 2x/day...since he had Botox injections last week.
No wonder I feel a little worn out today!
1 comment:
You never cease to amaze me! You are awesome! I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment