.JPG)
.JPG)
Jacob made this "fort" and Tyler was just sitting back, kicked back and enjoying life. Jacob was having fun too, though not relaxing...I don't think he ever sits still. Anyways I asked them what they were riding on and Jacob said it was the "pet train" and that all the animals were green (his favorite color). They were making train sounds and had a whole story they were acting out.
.JPG)
Thinking Blake still looks more like Jacob than Tyler, but no doubt about it they are all brothers!
.JPG)
Jacob giving Blake some incentive to lift his head up. I didn't even have to coach Jacob to do this...he just remembered from all the hundreds of times we coached Tyler to lift his head up. SO incredibly nice to not have to teach Blake
everything! He just learns on his own. And physically he makes progress so fast...with no stretching, therapy, sweat or tears! Seems like even more of a miracle this time around.
No comments:
Post a Comment