About us...


Sunday, January 3, 2010

Thanks Aunt Julia!

Jacob's first day of primary was today. He was REALLY excited for it. I left Primary once I saw him turning around reminding the 4-year old class to "shhhh...be QUIET!" I was relieved that he was trying to be helpful instead of destructive from the get-go. Did peek in during his class...the first time he was wiggling in his seat. The second time was answering a question, which apparantly he thought required that he jump out of his seat and halfway across the room. (At least he was participating, right?). Got at couple of comments from people working in primary about how much energy he has and that he is a hyper kid! Aftewards learned that he was not so nice to the teacher. Will see how the next few weeks go with this! Might be interesting.
Matching outfits Julia sent for the boys.















1 comment:

Marcie said...

Such good looking boys!