I hesitated to even post this video. I uploaded it a while ago, but wasn't sure I wanted to post it. Very few of you will appreciate how big of a deal this video is. I'm posting it for our close family especially, who never stop praying for this little boy. Tyler is 2 1/2 and starting to take his first steps on his own. Brian and I have dreamed of this moment for a year and a half now. I just can't get enough of watching him take steps on his own. To get here has been quite a big milestone. Tyler has been through SO MUCH stretching everyday, therapy, botox injections, and lots and lots of practice stepping. I don't know how many hours of therapy at home with him. Hours every day. Anyways, he is really starting to step on his own!!! Such a miracle. He can only step straight forward. He doesn't catch himself if he falls to the side or backwards...which gets pretty scary for me to watch sometimes. Sorry...you get my excited exclamations in the background on the video. I can't help myself! This is true joy. This is why we have opposition in life is so that we can appreciate moments like these so much!
3 comments:
Camilla, that is AWESOME!!! I love seeing how your family is doing. Sure have some cute boys1
That is the most exciting first steps video I have ever seen...ever!! I just watched it three times and started crying the third time I watched it. How amazing! I love the smile on Tyler's face. He is so happy to be walking. And I love the excitement in your voice Camilla. You sound like a proud mother, and you should be! You both have worked so hard to reach this milestone! PS- it was so nice to chat with ya yesterday!
I love seeing your blog and keeping up with your cute little family.
This video is precious and I'm glad you shared it :)
Post a Comment