Started the morning off at 5:30...up with Blake and then the other boys got up early too.
Since Brian was off at meetings this morning, Jacob was my photographer taking pictures while I got Blake dressed into his baby blessing outfit. Did a really good job. I might even hire him again sometime! I was a little nervous Blake might not fit into the little suit, but he barely did.
.JPG)
Grandma Freeman made the outfit for Jacob when he was blessed.
.JPG)
The little angel.
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Me with my sweet little boys. Ready and out the door (with company) by 8:40. Not bad at all.
.JPG)
.JPG)
Our friends Brant and Marcie Christensen (and their son Spencer) met us at church this morning. They were in our ward in Provo, and just recently moved to Columbus. It was SO fun to see them again. We just love them and look up to them. They are such great people.
.JPG)
Brant, Spencer, Marcie, Rachel (my sister), Scott.
Brian and I with the boys, plus Savannah (Scott and Rachel's little girl).
Had such a good visit with all of them.
.JPG)
Trying to get a little family picture. A little hard to get all 3 boys sitting for the picture (can ya tell!)
.JPG)
At least in place...improvement
.JPG)
That's as good as it gets...squinty faces or not.
.JPG)
Marcie with Blake. Marcie is due with their 2nd boy in July. Such a cute little pregnant lady. So excited to have them in Columbus!!
.JPG)
Our little man of the day! Blake David Freeman. Brian gave him a sweet blessing.
.JPG)
.JPG)
Cute little Savannah. I loved the way she talked and how sweet and soft she was. I am still amazed at how different girls and boys are...just by nature!
.JPG)
Savannah talking on the phone with Brownie (her big dog she was letting me hold).
A great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment