So fun to see new pictures! I about died laughing with those nylon pictures. That is so funny. Hopefully we can get together before we leave. Maybe we can go on a walk next week. If not, I am just glad you guys will be here when we get back and not off to a residency out of state! I'm excited to hear about Brian's graduation! We are so excited for you guys!
1 comment:
So fun to see new pictures! I about died laughing with those nylon pictures. That is so funny. Hopefully we can get together before we leave. Maybe we can go on a walk next week. If not, I am just glad you guys will be here when we get back and not off to a residency out of state! I'm excited to hear about Brian's graduation! We are so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment