Brian's brother, John surprised Brian by showing up at our doorstep this evening. I have known about it for a while. It was so so fun to see Brian so sincerely surprised. Made me get tears in my eyes to watch him see Brian just keep giving his brother one hug and then another, he was so surprised to see him and it meant so much to him that he would take 2 full days of patients off (John is a pediatrician in Boise). We so appreciated Amanda (his wife) for watching their 6 kids (including their new little girl) so that John could be out here.
Turns out none of my family was able to make it up for graduation. Brian's Mom and Dad would have come if at all possible...they don't miss events like this. But as missionaries, they just weren't able to do it.
Each of the kids gave Brian a graduation present (from the dollar store).
Way to go Brian. I am so so proud of him. Not only for all his hard work with podiatry, but for juggling so beautifully all of his responsibilities...young men's president, keeping up his grades, and being the best father and husband. I just can't say enough about how amazing Brian is. I am the luckiest girl in the world to be his wife. Life is beautiful with him.
Graduation caps.
No comments:
Post a Comment