About us...


Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Park & Paddington Time

Jacob helping Tyler with his trike.
Getting a drink at the park.


A fun few minutes at the park with Debbie Wyler. Although it was so hot and sticky that it really was not a great park day. But it sure was fun while it lasted. Hannah kept eating the dirt.


Headed home, put Ty and Blake down for a little nap. Jacob and I had "Paddington time." We are reading this together.
Jacob thought popcorn needed to be included. Of course! I really look forward to this part of our day, when we read together. So fun to have a little one on one Jacob time, with no other kids around to interrupt us. He sure is a great kid!

1 comment:

Ann said...

I love all the pictures you post. It reminds me to enjoy all of the "small" moments.