About us...


Saturday, September 4, 2010

Air show

Brian took Jacob with him to get some work done on the car, Blake went down for a nap, so I got some time alone with Tyler. That was so fun. We played with playdough, blew bubbles together, then played with some rocks. I love this little boy. We had such a fun time together today.

Happy to have Daddy home...mauled as soon as he sits on the floor.

Few things in life are better, I have decided, than getting tackled by 3 sweet little boys at the same time.
Brian passed on a few wrestling moves.
Matching outfits from Grandma Freeman. I thought these pictures were so cute, I love them.
This was my favorite (above)

Loved this one too. Our boys sure look a lot like their Daddy.
Brian was on call today (Saturday), had to go in at 4 in the morning, back by 8. We got ready and headed to the Cleveland air show, found a park nearby (our yearly routine--works great for us). Enjoyed the show, although it was a really chilly and super windy morning.

Glad we brought blankets to bundle up and cuddle together.

ok, finally a pic of one of the planes.

Came home and Brian and the 2 little ones took naps.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Tyler is so sweet and i love his big smiles :D blakester is getting so big! I absolutely love the pictures of your boys in their matching outfits!!!! awww such cute kids.I look forward to seeing your family soon -heidi