About us...


Saturday, September 11, 2010

Tyler's trike pedals came in the mail today (they strap onto his feet so he can ride without his feet coming off the pedals. We were wrapping an ace bandage around his foot and the pedal, so we're excited about this!). Ty and Jacob had such a fun time going around and around together.

Tonight the boys helped Brian replace some doorknobs. Brian said Jacob helped him a lot with unscrewing the old screws and putting in new ones. That he "could hardly keep up with him."


Have been doing a lot of this lately. Tyler is doing well. Still having a lot of accidents, but it's going way quicker and better than I thought it would be for Tyler at this point. He is wanting to go in the big potty, which poses some challenges. He has a hard time pulling his own pants down and back up, and he's too short to pee standing up without a stool, but not well enough balanced to stand on a stool or to sit (that takes a lot more balance than I realized). Anyways, we have a system down that works pretty well and minimizes the messes. While I really don't mind changing diapers, I DO mind paying for diapers, and am looking forward to having only 1 in diapers full-time.

No comments: