About us...
Monday, November 15, 2010
A huge thanks to Aunt Julia (my sister) for Blake's package. Blake woke up sick today. Jacob didn't feel the greatest either. And this was the most awesome distraction today. Jacob played with it most of the afternoon, which was incredible! Thank you to my sweet sister. She has always been so sweet and thoughtful. One of the things I remember best is how she sent me a little bear with some flowers delivered to my front door, when we found out that Tyler had some problems with his brain and had hydrocephalus (at my 20-week ultrasound). I still have that bear, and that vase. I'll never forget that. But she's just that type of sister, that calls just to say she's thinking about me, who sends us fun things in the mail at exactly the right time every time it seems like. And who always encourages me no matter how challenging her own life it. I sure love her!



Poor little Blake woke up with a sore throat and feeling miserable. The only truly great part about that was that he let me snuggle him for like 10 minutes straight, hardly moving. Sad, but I did love snuggling him. My little boys don't let me do that for very long.
And for all of you who are sick of seeing pictures of Tyler's head I apologize. I kind of use my blog as a journal, and although I would rather not have such pictures pop up again either, they are part of our lives from time to time. You're probably still going to have to put up with one more after I take the bandage off...sorry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope Tyler is doing well and that Blake is feeling better. You're such a good mom, Camilla.
Post a Comment