About us...


Friday, November 19, 2010

The wink...

Not a very great picture of it, but I had to document "the wink." Jacob has learned from his own experience (mainly from trying it during the primary program a couple of weeks ago as well as at doctors offices--appts for Tyler) that ladies like to be winked at and that he gets attention from doing it. He asked me about a month ago how I can close one eye but not the other. I taught him it was called a wink, and for the next 2 weeks he practiced hard, trying to get it. He finally did, and he has used it ever since. And it's quite effective. You'd be surprised at the people who give him his way after he gives them the wink. I even fall for it sometimes.
I am realizing that Tyler rarely has shorts on in pictures. Undies, yes. But shorts, not often. And shirt, not often either. It's usually one or the other. Can you tell we're still potty training?


I can't resist taking a picture of that many boys lined up. Someday I hope to have 5 boys of my own. I love my boys!

1 comment:

Amber said...

That is too funny! He looks so cute when he's giving a wink! I bet he gets his way when he does that!