About us...


Monday, December 27, 2010

35 grandkids

Parker & Alyse (Steven & Nicki made it in last night!) So fun to be with them again (they came and stayed with us at Thanksgiving time.
The lake was frozen enough to go out and play on, so a bunch of the kids and guys headed down.
Even got an ice hockey game started up.
How fun is that!
It is so much fun to have so many kids around! I absolutely loved it! Cousins are the best.
One popular Grandpa
We had a family home evening of sorts tonight together. Grandpa told the story about how the church had acquired rights to build the Willie Center (Handcart site) and his involvement in that. Really neat. He gave each of the girls (including granddaughters) a wooden rose from the man who they got the permission to build the site from (a non-member). Quite the story.

Grandma & Grandpa with all their 35 grandkids! (James-10, Amy-6, John-6, Steven-5, Deborah-5, us-3). I have never seen so many kids get along so well as these did together the last few days. How I love this family! We have been so blessed!

No comments: