Tonight Jacob brought this picture out that he had just drawn and gave Brian and I each pens and told us to help the family (our family) find it's way along the maze to find the kirtland temple! Pretty cute.
About us...
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Blake the fish
Jacob hurried me out to see Blake. The kids couldn't stop laughing, they kept saying, "why does Blake think he's a fish." I was a little surprised that they hadn't done anything about it, but it was pretty funny, especially after I read the back of the fish food can and it looked like none of the ingredients would hurt him. When I found him, he was getting handfuls of the fish food and stuffing them into his mouth as quickly as he could. I had to take a couple of quick pictures before stopping the madness.
Yuck! The rest of the day the kids kept saying, "Blake, why did you think you were a fish?!"
Tonight Jacob brought this picture out that he had just drawn and gave Brian and I each pens and told us to help the family (our family) find it's way along the maze to find the kirtland temple! Pretty cute.
Tonight Jacob brought this picture out that he had just drawn and gave Brian and I each pens and told us to help the family (our family) find it's way along the maze to find the kirtland temple! Pretty cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment