About us...


Monday, December 6, 2010

fun in the snow!

Tyler rolled all the way down the stairs today. I was upstairs so I didn't see it, but I heard it, and about had a heart attack. Luckily, he didn't get hurt, just a few little bruises and red marks. He plowed through the metal gate, luckily the door swung open. This little boy makes me a ball of nerves some days with his balance issues.
Ready to go and play in the snow.
His buddy waiting at the door for him.








Jacob helped me shovel the driveway.



I pulled them for a few laps around the backyard. Was feeling pretty sick by the end of our playing outdoors, but it was worth it and I sure enjoyed playing with the boys. And shoveling the snow so Brian didn't have to that night.
Inside for a nice warm cup of cocoa
Love those red cheeks

Making FHE treats for tonight.

Maybe aprons would have been a good idea?
They had fun anyways.
Practicing acting out the Christmas story.
Our shepherd
And wise man And the FHE treats afterwards.

No comments: