
Warm enough for jackets today! And the sidewalks were completely clear of snow. We took advantage of it by going for 3 walks today!

Once around our neighborhood

(Got birthday letters and cards from Pace's in the mail today, as well as a letter for each of the kids. This is Blake with his)

Went to the duck pond.

And the ducks were starving today--they ate all the bread crumbs that the kids fed to them.

Went on another walk on Big Creek. Brought snacks and pit stopped in the middle at a bench to eat them.

Tonight we watched "Toy Story 3" with Brian. Very cute. I think that's the first time I've actually sat down and seen any of the toy story movies.

Blake being silly. He loves to put on Tyler's helmet.

And Jacob insisted that I pick Blake up and take a picture with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment