About us...


Monday, February 7, 2011

Huish's

The kids LOVED the Book of Mormon figures they got from some very sweet friends, Gene and Braden.
Huish's had us over for FHE, and we all had such a fun time. We just love James and Tara and their kids and always have the best time when we are with them. We have sure been blessed with wonderful friends here in Ohio, that is for sure.
Our boys always play so well. This time this is what they thought of. After we noticed they were pretty quiet, we looked and realized why. Tara and I were both a little nervous about seeing how it all worked out (mattress sliding down the stairs), but the way they laid backwards and held on made it actually much safer than we imagined. (you're probably thinking we're both crazy Moms right now. Guess we've been around boys for a little too long to not let some fun/slightly dangerous things slide).

2 comments:

James & Tara Huish said...

Oh we love you guys too! Thanks for putting up with the craziness of the night including dangerous roller coaster slides down the stairs! But I guess I should expect nothing less coming from 5 boys under the age of 5!

We sure love you guys!

Tara

Lauren and Tyson Fiala said...

That looks like fun! It is so funny how different boys and girls can be from a young age. If I eventually have a boy I will be calling you for advise!