About us...


Friday, March 18, 2011

Fixing up Jacob's bike for him.
Grilling out!!! Loving the warm weather
Bike ride. Jacob and Dad

Blake and Tyler and I went for a walk, met up with them at the park.
From earlier today's going to the park:





I forgot Blake's shoes.
Jacob has gotten good at pumping himself. No help to go this high.

Jacob got everything set up this morning for grilling out. (All of this stuff was in the garage). I loved the makeshift table he set up using Brian's work horses and a cardboard box on top. Then he came inside to tell me we were going to bbq tonight. After all his work, we couldn't resist.
He also set up a "store" of all the bikes and strollers and things from the garage.
Then he wanted his picture taken in various places all over the yard. What a great boy!

No comments: