About us...


Sunday, May 1, 2011

So today was a big day for our family. Brian was ordained by his father to the office of high priest. That was a neat experience. He was also sustained as 2nd counselor in the bishopbric in our ward. We are both so excited about it. What I am worried most about is me alone with 3 kids during sacrament meeting. I'm not very excited for that part, although I know that there with be plenty of people willing to help me when I need them. I just prefer to be able to be independent, and know I will have to rely on others since Brian will not be there to help me. A few pictures from today:

All the boys together.

Brian and his Mom and Dad with our boys. I love these pictures.
Mom and Dad were so good to watch the boys while Brian and I got our temple recommends renewed. This picture makes me laugh because it's a classic Tyler stumbling and making Blake fall moment. These happen very frequently in our house.

And exhausting, wonderful day.

No comments: