About us...


Friday, June 10, 2011

Blake sat down by Brian while he was working on his laptop this morning. He really is such a daddy's boy. I love it!

The boys were excited to have saved up enough money to get some more goldfish, and another cleaner fish. I do get tired of buying more and more fish, although I'm happy to be buying goldfish rather than treats or soemthing from the dollar store that only lasts them a few minutes.



Tonight we had Marianne and Eric (and their daughter Emi) Lew over for a little while. Eric is starting his 1st year of residency at the same program Brian is at (Clev Clinic/Kaiser). Afterwards we watched Tara and James' kids while they went on a date. We had fun playing tag outside for almost an hour probably.
And I had to take a picture with my sweet little Annie. She makes me so excited to have a little girl!

No comments: