About us...


Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day 2011

Getting breakfast ready:


Breakfast dessert:
Off to bishopric meetings at 9:30

Our yard sale 25 cent find (Brian has wanted a welcome mat for a long time, the price was right)
Had a very busy morning, but made it to church the planned 30 minutes early to get sharing time set up.
Blake wasn't quite dressed yet:


Brian got home at 6:30, when we had dinner and he got to read and look at the notes we colored/wrote him this morning while he was at meetings:



Daddy with his boys:
He is a wonderful father--better than I ever could have dreamed up.
Ice cream, of course, tonight.

And this is not for father's day, but I had to post the cute diaper holder and baby wipes container that Karie Hayens made for me (and Aubrey). I thought it was so adorable.

No comments: