About us...


Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Aubrey...1 day old

After a long night...not much sleep at all for Aubrey, or for us!



The nurse was so cute and gave these wristbands and stickers to each of the boys. They thought they were so cool.

The kids and Mom Freeman came early this afternoon to meet their new sister and Granddaughter. It was so fun to have them meet her! We all just love her and think she's the cutest little girl!





From 3 kids to 4...We love it!!!!
The boys ADORE her. Jacob was so so cute with her. He held her like a very proud big brother. Tyler was giddy he was so excited to see her. Blake was most interested in pointing out her nose over and over again. When I showed them her tiny little feet, Jacob said, "NO WAY! There's no way those feet are SO TINY!"




Me with Aubrey and Mom Freeman


Taken by Jacob:






Loving these bows! And pink! So fun to have a girl!!



The darling potted flowers from Grandma Freeman that the boys helped her pick out.

3 comments:

Rileys said...

Such a beautiful baby girl! I am sure it is going to be lots of fun having pink and glitter around your place:) Congrats

Lauren and Tyson Fiala said...

I love all the pictures!! She is so beautiful. I really wish I could hold her. I love all the pics of the boys with her, holding her and kissing her...so sweet! You look so great Camilla! What a happy time!! I can feel the love all the way over here in Texas!! Hugs and Kisses!!

Lauren and Tyson Fiala said...

I love all the pictures!! She is so beautiful. I really wish I could hold her. I love all the pics of the boys with her, holding her and kissing her...so sweet! You look so great Camilla! What a happy time!! I can feel the love all the way over here in Texas!! Hugs and Kisses!!