The Freemans: Brian, Camilla, Jacob, Tyler, Blake, Aubrey, Millie, and Zach
About us...
Thursday, July 14, 2011
Good times with Grandma
Mom reading to the boys. She is SUCH a wonderful Grandma, and we feel so blessed to belong to her. Tonight after kids went to sleep, Brian stole his Mom away for a date (to go and get ice cream). It was cute to look out the window and see him getting the door for her. Flowers from Grandma (the ones on the left from this visit, the mini roses in them middle from when Blake was born) and a rose from Brian. Grandma loading the boys in for a bike ride. LOVING PINK!! Drawing pictures together. Tara and her kids came by to see baby Aubrey, and I was shocked at how quickly Annie grew up. I knew Blake wasn't quite a baby, but I really thought that Annie still was. She seemed all of a sudden so grown up.
No comments:
Post a Comment