I am not perfect, and that is ok. And it's actually great! I am working on it, and I am making progress, one day and one experience at a time.
This has been quite a learning process for me, one that will be ongoing for at least another good long while. But one that has been immensely satisfying.
I do not like the feeling of "not being perfect", or "still not good enough." I do, however, like the feeling of becoming "more perfect than I was." There is a fine line there. That is the difference between being lifted up and weighed down.
I do not like the feeling of "not being perfect", or "still not good enough." I do, however, like the feeling of becoming "more perfect than I was." There is a fine line there. That is the difference between being lifted up and weighed down.
No comments:
Post a Comment