About us...


Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Mom or popcorn?

After dinner, Jacob asked if we could have a family movie night for a little while, and all sit on the couch together and snuggle. I agreed to it, and while I was finishing up what I was doing, Jacob decided to make some popcorn. It burned (air popped--forgot the oil).  I considered scraping it out and making popcorn for the kids since they wanted it while they watched the show without me.  But I had the question come to mind, " do they want you, or do they want popcorn?".  I decided they wanted me.  So we watched a few minutes of "studio c" together (kids choice) without popcorn.  Blake asked where the popcorn was, & I explained that I am more important to them than popcorn and they got me instead.  He was content with that, and I even got a few extra snuggles from the other kids for it. 

No comments: