.JPG)
Poor little Tyler just can't keep himself from hitting his head on something. These are his three new collision marks from the day.
.JPG)
Had a fun little time at the park. Every outing is better with Daddy with us.
.JPG)
Jacob is into climbing on the playground sets right now. I'm his little cheerleader....I'm always so excited when he makes it all the way to the top. I love to see him grinning down at me, just so pleased with himself for having figured out something new.
.JPG)
Climbing the ropes.
.JPG)
What a handsome man I married. I am so lucky...he has everything I could wish for in a husband...seriously!
.JPG)
.JPG)
Jacob kept swinging really high and his boot would hit the mud below and then fling off. The boys were both cracking up about it.
And of course, if there's a puddle anywhere nearby, Jacob has to run through it!
No comments:
Post a Comment