About us...


Sunday, March 1, 2009

Day one

This morning at 11:00 Brian left for Kentucky. It was so sad to see him go. I'm excited for him in a way...this will be an exciting month because it's his first month of externships, finally into the clinical aspect of schooling full-time, will get to learn a lot and see a lot that he's not been able to in the classroom, etc. Nervous for him because there are so many new things to get used to...all new people to work with and get to know and try to make a good impression on, new living quarters, new location, away from us, new schedule, new experience. Nervous for us...how I'm going to survive a month of never having a break from the boys.

I just have to keep reminding myself that we can do this! I know we can! Brian gave me a blessing just before he left, and that has already helped me.
Tyler learned how to climb up on the couch with the cushions off. He gets up to the top and bounces up and down and says, "couch, mama!" and is soo soo proud of himself. It is the cutest thing. And Jacob is already having a lot of fun playing with Tyler on top of the couch.

Already missing Brian's handyman skills...1 broken bed rail within a couple of hours of him leaving. We might just have a pile of toys and this and thats that need to be fixed piled up for him by the end of the month!

No comments: