.JPG)
Gene and Neisha doing one of the things they do best--making us all laugh.
I flew into LA at 8:30 CA time (11:30 OH time)--Friday night. Headed to In & Out. Filled up on their fresh-made fries and delicious burgers...yum! My sisters Julia and Rachel, me, and Neisha (my soon-to-be sister) roomed together in the hotel. We all stayed up chatting with Gene and JD (Gene's grad school roommate from KY) until 3 or 4:00 our time. Up on Saturday at 7 in the morning.
.JPG)
The gorgeos Los Angeles Temple, where Gene and Neisha were married for time and for all eternity...what an incredible wedding ceremony.
.JPG)
The beautiful bride and handsome groom. I'm so proud of Gene. He is such a neat young man. I love him so much. And I'm so excited to have Neisha as a sister. They are a great match!
.JPG)
My Mom, Neisha, Gene, and my Dad
.JPG)
Neisha and with all my brothers who came to the wedding (I have 8): Levi (far left), Gene, Wilson, and William.
.JPG)
Me with my great brother. And boy to I look pale compared to his nice tan!
No comments:
Post a Comment