The Freemans: Brian, Camilla, Jacob, Tyler, Blake, Aubrey, Millie, and Zach
About us...
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Going private
We're going to make our blog private, so if you want access to read it, send me an email with your email or post a comment with your email on the blog. Thanks to all you who keep up on us this way!
We'd love to stay tuned into the Freeman world! dustin dot sara at gmail dot com. Our blog is private, too. Send me your email address if you want to be added.
I would love to keep reading your blog. You do a great job and it is fun to see pictures of you guys and keep up with what's going on. Love you! my new email is racheljump@hotmail.com
13 comments:
you know my email!! ADD ME! I love keeping in touch this way!
We'd love to stay tuned into the Freeman world! dustin dot sara at gmail dot com. Our blog is private, too. Send me your email address if you want to be added.
I need an invite tyfree@hotmail.com
Please add us
kwenerstrom (@) gmail.com
Oh please add me! :) I still love the pictures your friend Rachel took for you! They turned out so nice.
:)Cousin Rachel
rberry@eoni.com
I would love to be able to still read your blog about your sweet family!!! old.lady.ells@gmail.com
I'd love to be on the list!
njemartin@gmail.com
add me please! randeemecham@gmail.com
Of course we want to be included on this.
How did it go at the wedding it looks like things were awesome. Probably kind of a nice break without the kids but so good to get home.
Are you still without Brian?
I hope you are hanging in there!
Love to keep up with your fam! lkkinghorn@yahoo.com
Would love to keep reading your blog!! kassienielson@hotmail.com
I follow you!!
joannachamilton@hotmail.com
I would love to keep reading your blog. You do a great job and it is fun to see pictures of you guys and keep up with what's going on. Love you! my new email is racheljump@hotmail.com
Post a Comment