.JPG)
At my sister Julia's house. Tyler waking Jacob up.
.JPG)
I was just holding my breath to see how Jacob was going to respond.

He was fine with it.
.JPG)
My sister Julia and I headed with my 2 boys and her youngest 2 kids (Katie's in this picture)
.JPG)
Jacob brought me a flower and said, "I looked all over the grass and found this flower special for you, mama."
.JPG)
And then in the afternoon he brought me this beautiful daffodil and said, "next time we at Julia's house I give you another flower like this." It was so sweet. I called Brian and told him about it. Someone has been watching his Daddy pretty closely.
.JPG)
My beautiful sister Julia with Tyler
.JPG)
The 3 Pace grandsons: Connor (Julia's youngest), Jacob & Tyler
.JPG)
Tyler vegging in the swing.
.JPG)
Julia playing with Connor.
.JPG)
Katie giving a smart little look. Jacob just loved playing with her. He always hates to leave Aunt Julia and Uncle Joe's because he always has such a fun time down there.
Headed back for Cleveland in the afternoon. Got home around 7. I'm tired of 5 hour road trips with the boys! Glad that this weekend Brian will be home again! Oh I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment