About us...


Friday, May 8, 2009

Homemade Jam

Strawberries were on sale, so I decided to buy a bunch and make my first batch of homemade strawberry freezer jam. It turned out so yummy! That's all Jacob wants to eat is wheat bread with jam on it. So today I decided to make another batch...for a few special friends on mother's day.
Hope they like it!

And my free crocs finally came in (from a Marc's promotion last year). Exciting!
Headed to the zoo for a few minutes. Jacob was in heaven since it's been raining lately. Came prepared with his water boots. And that's what we spent most of our time doing was finding puddles for him to splash through.

The giraffes were so close today.
And so was the grizzly bear.
Tyler was standing up so straight today after stretches. I was so happy to see his legs so straight!!
He's starting to pull himself up to things even more.
Tried out a new recipe: oriental beef lettuce wraps.
A fun, yummy meal.
This afternoon I looked out my window to see this (above)! Brian was out in the front doing yardwork and Jacob had snuck out with only undies and water boots on.
And he thought he was pretty stinkin' cute.
It's so hard to keep clothes on him! Thinking he's going to have a bikini tan line instead of a farmer's tan this summer.
Tyler watching Jacob from the window.

No comments: