About us...


Saturday, May 9, 2009

Memphis Kiddie Park

Made our first visit to the Memphis Kiddie Park. Used Jacob's birthday money for tickets (free admission and parking--you just have to use a ticket for each ride you go on). We all had such a good time.
Brian and Jacob riding the choo-choo train.
Jacob rode most of the rides on his own, which he didn't mind a bit.
Jacob kept begging to go on the roller coaster. We gave in, although I was pretty nervous for him. Looked like a pretty intense ride for a barely-3-year old. But as soon as he pulled in after the 2nd lap, he wanted to go again! I couldn't believe it.
Flying in the rocket ship.
driving the twisting cars.
We all 4 went on the carousel.
Roller coaster...time #2. Brave!
I loved this ferris wheel. The part where the kids sat was completely enclosed.

Jacob and Tyler on the trolley ride.
Used about 1/2 our tickets. So we still have another fun days' worth to use another time! Happy Birthday again Jacob. And thank you Grandma Freeman for the fun!

No comments: