About us...


Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!! I could never have dreamed up a better daddy for my boys than Brian. He is absolutely wonderful with them--patient and loving and so much fun! Such a great example for them. I hope my boys turn out to be just like their Dad!
Hide-n-seek with Dad. Jacob was completely inside the toy chest with the lid closed.
Brian made this with Jacob while Tyler was napping.

They sat inside and read books together.
Brian getting Jacob ready for church.
Tyler dressed...on his way out the door.
Dad's two favorite boys. They are so lucky to have Brian as their Daddy. Every morning when I go down to get Tyler out of his crib, the first thing he asks for is "I want see Daddy." Then as I'm carrying him upstairs to see Brian (if he hasn't already left for clinic) he kicks his legs and gets the hugest smile on his face. These boys love their daddy so much! The highlight of every day is when he comes home.
Made homemade angel food cake. Was a bit of a tedious process. Sifting the flour posed some problems until we created a makeshift sifter (netted fabric fastened with an elastic to the top of a mixing bowl--worked great!)

The dozen egg whites after beaten.
The finished product
Yum! Perfect! (Brian actually did almost all the cooking on this, while I was getting lunch ready!)
YUM!!!

No comments: