And of course Jacob had to show off his humps onto the beanbag.
About us...
Friday, June 19, 2009
A morning with Ellie!
This morning Ellie came over while Lauren was helping with Youth Conference. The kids had a lot of fun playing together, but I must say it wasn't Jacob's best day playing with others, Tyler was being fussy, and Ellie was using Jacob as her idea bank of what to do. And lets just say he wasn't choosing the best things to do. Plus, after late nights every day this week, I was pretty tired by the time the kids had played all morning together. But, I was happy to help. And we really did have fun with Ellie.

And of course Jacob had to show off his humps onto the beanbag.
And of course Jacob had to show off his humps onto the beanbag.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment