Tyler slept on the floor...did pretty well, except I did have to untangle him from his feeding tube a couple of times a night.
I tried letting Jacob sleep with me. I finally kicked him out of bed because he wiggled constantly all night long. I snapped this picture (above) in the middle of the night after I was so frustrated that he couldn't stop wiggling in his sleep. One time I woke up to him sprawled across my entire abdomen. Put him back on his side. Another time he had flipped halfway around in bed, and his feet were on top of me, and he was kicking me (in his sleep). Another time he snuggled right up to me, but wouldn't stop tossing and turning. After about 10 more similar wake ups, I kicked him out of my bed and made him sleep on the floor. He still (in his sleep) ended up in bed with me a couple more times. Felt like I didn't even sleep last night until 3:00 (when I kicked Jacob out). Then kids were still up at 6:30. Lovely.
When we got back from church, Uncle Levi (my brother) had little gift bags for each of the boys. He is always so so thoughtful.
My little brother Wilson...not the best picture of him.
Gene and Neisha made Sunday night dinner for us. Yummy!
Neisha, (great) Grandpa, Wilson, and Levi at dinner.
Wilson playing with Tyler. Had to break out our BYU shirts around all my brothers (they all 3 are at the U--either in school or teaching or both). .jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment