About us...


Monday, July 13, 2009

Uncle Levi

We spent the morning and first part of the afternoon with my brother Levi. He gave us a tour of the Univ. of Utah campus. He was so good with the boys. I am always amazed and so impressed at how thoughtful and careful he is to be kind to those around him.
The boys were having fun seeing the tractors demolishing the building foundation, so he took them to see it from like 5 different viewpoints in the building.

Jacob has not stopped talking about riding the train downtown (TRAX). I didn't like it much at all...made me super car sick. But it was fun watching Jacob enjoy it so much.
Temple square. The last time I was here was when we lived in Provo more than 3 years ago. Neat to be here with my little boys.


Fun to see the kids playing outside in the same places where Brian and I had our wedding pictures taken.
Levi let Jacob water his tomato plants. Ended up watering them about 3 times.


Me with my little Tyler.
Missing Brian.


On TRAX


Playing in Grandpa's sprinklers.


Neisha made a cake for Tyler's birthday. Jacob helped him blow out his candles.


No comments: