Happy Birthday Tyler!! Today is officially his 2nd birthday. This is the 2nd time we've celebrated it (we gave him our presents and I made him a cake before we left home too). The boys spent most of the morning running around outside.
.JPG)
You can hardly see the rabbit unless you blow the picture up, but that's what Jacob was doing--chasing the (many) rabbits around and around trees or bushes. Still hasn't caught one!
.JPG)
I helped them fingerpaint this afternoon. They had a fun and messy time with these, although I was amazed and happy that they didn't get hardly any on their clothes.
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
In their matching BYU shirts on.
.JPG)
.JPG)
What a joy Tyler is to us. He really does lift my spirits...he has the sweetest and most darling personality and face and way of talking...I just love everything about him. I have spent so much time helping this little boy that it just makes me love him even that much more. I just can't get enough of him.
.JPG)
.JPG)
The finished products. Tyler's is the one on the left, Jacob's is on the right.
.JPG)
We went for a ride in the rover with Grandpa. Jacob has been really clingy ever since Brian left...it is sad when he asks me if I'm staying with him or if I'm going to leave too. He won't go anywhere with Grandma or Grandpa hardly unless I go with him. He's never been one to cling to me. I'm hoping that it doesn't take him too long to have the security that I'm not going anywhere. But that's hard to explain to him when Brian will be coming and going every (or every other) weekend.
.JPG)
Anyways, we had a fun time with Grandpa. Saw...
.JPG)
a trek group. Youth conference groups often come through here (they get about 1,000 people comnig through a week during the summer)...they have them dress in pioneer outfits and pull handcarts. Makes it so easy to imagine the pioneers coming through here.
.JPG)
Martin's cove
.JPG)
The bridge built in memory of the 4 boys who carried a lot of women and children across the freezing cold Sweetwater river.
.JPG)
The plaque for the 4 young men
.JPG)
saw a few rabbits.
.JPG)
Grandpa's nap getting interrupted. He and Grandma are so good with the grandkids. They make them such a part of their lives and never seem to mind them, even with all their noise and activity.
.JPG)
Mom (Grandma) Freeman helping Tyler unwrap his bday present. Tyler has thought all day long that it's his birthday and Jacob's. I guess he's used to sharing everything with Jacob, because even when we sang happy birthday to Tyler, Tyler turned right around and sang happy bday to Jacob. He sings it so cute.
.JPG)
.JPG)
Pulling around his new helicopter. You put balls in the top. It also makes noises and sings songs. Tyler and Jacob love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment