About us...


Thursday, July 16, 2009

Lakehouse pictures

This post is mainly for Brian so he can see a few pictures of the new part of the lakehouse. Not the best pictures, but it gives you an idea of what it looks like. We have stayed here at the lakehouse for the last 2 nights. We came here after staying at my Grandpa's house in Utah from Saturday until Tuesday morning. We drove for 12 hours up to Spokane, WA, where Brian's Mom and Dad have a lake house. They've been building on, so there is not a lot for the kids to do without getting in the way or making a mess. So I'm not sure we'll be able to stay here the 2 or 3 weeks, as we had planned. But it sure has been nice to be on our own for a day or 2. I'm the type of person that has a really fun time seeing family, but after a few days of it, I need to have time to myself to recharge. So this has been a welcome break. Even the drive up here was nice for that reason. I never thought I would say that about driving alone with 2 kids for 12 hours in one day would be relaxing and enjoyable, but it was. Until the last 2 or 3 hours, when I was just ready to get there.
The upstairs
The new dining room (right next to the original kitchen)
Extended patio.


The tools room.
The new master bathroom.

No comments: